The Key is Communication
Every patient contact point is treated with importance, whether it’s a reminder phone call or transition from reception area to the treatment room. The tone of our communication is consistently focused on answering the question: “How can I best serve your wants and needs right now?”
At Gifford Family Dentistry, we are dedicated to:
- Being friendly and welcoming
- Adapting our approach as we care for all ages of patients
- Doing beautiful cosmetic work
- Providing state-of-the-art equipment
- Treating people with respect and fairness
- Helping anxious dental patients overcome anxiety in the dental chair
- Having a sense of humor while remaining professional
- Creating a relaxing atmosphere
- Demonstrating genuine concern for our family of patients
Dr. Gifford is known for his community involvement:
- He has served as the chairperson for the neighborhood's Annual Health & Wellness Fair (from inception in 2012 to present).
- He sponsors a local newspaper feature article in the SW Community Connection called Wilson High School’s “Academic All-Stars” in which each month of the school year three students are highlighted for their dedication to excellence in and out of the classroom.
- He is an active participant in Wilson High School career day events.
- With the first award slated for 2016, he established a $1000 annual merit scholarship that benefits a deserving Wilson High School graduate.
And our extensive patient amenities include:
- A quality headset with a movie or music of the patient’s choice
- Patient's dedicated monitor is fully adjustable for use while reclined
- Patients are encouraged to check-in as needed during treatment
- Isodry system is available for increased patient safety and comfort
- Spacious operatory with extra chair for parent/spouse to use if desired
- Warm blankets available for added comfort