Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, and state-of-the-art dental care. We understand that you, or your child, may feel anxious about visiting the dentist; you are not alone, and our practice puts forth an extra effort to make sure that you are comfortable and happy every time you visit our office. We are sensitive to your needs as a patient; you can always count on receiving individual attention from Dr. Gifford and the entire team here at Gifford Family Dentistry.
Your first visit, and every visit thereafter, is all about you your comfort, your happiness and your dental health.
Your first visit with Dr. Gifford includes:
- A review of your complete dental and medical history forms.
- Complete radiographic x-rays of your teeth and mouth.
- A comprehensive oral exam to make sure your teeth and gums are healthy and to check for any cavities or early signs of tooth decay.
- In many cases, you will also be able to have your teeth cleaned at your first visit. However, if gum disease is discovered, we may recommend a return visit for specialized periodontal therapy.
Once Dr. Gifford has reviewed your dental and medical health history forms, radiographic x-rays, and completed your dental exam, he will then provide you with his recommendations that may include a return visit for dental treatments for you or your child.
Dr. Gifford and his staff always welcome any questions you may have and are always available to listen to your concerns.
We are able to treat you in a more timely manner when you bring these things with you to your first dental appointment:
- Your completed Patient Information Forms
- Your Dental Insurance Card if you have dental insurance